- 03/2017 – O. Arslan,“Network design ”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with G. Laporte.
- 10/2016– 09/2017 P. Fontaine, “Service network design for city logistics”. Université du Qúebec à Montréal. Co-supervised with T. G. Crainic and W. Rei.
- 09/2015 – 04/2017 Ç. Koç, “Heterogeneous Routing Problems”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with G. Laporte.
- 10/2014 – 07/2015 D. Taş, “A Capacitated Multi-Item Lot Sizing Problem with Stochastic Setup Times”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with M. Gendreau and R. Jans.
- 10/2013 – 09/2014 D. Taş, “The traveling salesman problem with time-dependent service times”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with M. Gendreau and G. Laporte.
- 03/2013 – 06/2013 A. R. Vahed, “Location problems in humanitarian logistics”. HEC Montréal. Co- supervised with G. Laporte.
- 11/2017 – T. Schettini, “Networks with deviation constraints”. Politecnico di Milano. Co-supervised with F. Malucelli.
- 05/2015 – S. Pelletier, “Electric Vehicle Routing”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with G. Laporte.
- 06/2014 – 08/2017 M. Salavati, “Defining Efficient Policies for Stochastic Vehicle Routing Problems”. Université de Montréal. Co-supervised with M. Gendreau and W. Rei.
- 09/2012 – 06/2015 Ç. Koç, “Heterogeneous Location- and Pollution-Routing Problems”. University of Southampton. Co-supervised with T. Bektaş and G. Laporte.
M.Sc. students (theses)
- 06/2015 – D. Suissa, “Expanding the number of retailers in a logistics network”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with Y. Adulyasak.
- 05/2017–11/2017 S. Bazzano “A last-mile delivery model innovation applied to the adidas global logistics and omnichannel strategies: the glitch project”. Politecnico di Milano and Politecnico di Torino. Co-supervised with G. Perboli.
- 04/2016 – 10/2017 C. Lu “The heterogeneous vehicle routing problems with closed and open routes in a food distribution cooperative”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with J. Paquette.
- 04/2014 – 04/2016 H. Wang, “Improving the carbon footprint of distribution networks”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with J.-F. Cordeau (in collaboration with Suncor).
- 02/2014 – 06/2015 K. Zeng, “Managing the distribution network of ready-to-use therapeutic food: the case of UNICEF in Kenya”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with M.-E. Rancourt (in collaboration with UNICEF Kenya).
- 02/2014 – 06/2015 F. Diaz, “Network design for food aid distribution with a service perspective”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with M.-E. Rancourt (in collaboration with The World Food Program and the Kenya Red Cross Society).
- 07/2013 – 12/2014 Q. Zhong, “Lot sizing problem in a two-level supply chain with carbon emission constraints”. HEC Montréal. Co-supervised with R. Jans.
- 05/2013 – 12/2014 A. Leuliet, “New cuts for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demand”. École Polytechnique de Montréal. Co-supervised with G. Desaulniers and W. Rei.
- 07/2012 – 02/2014 S. Khtatfa, “Algorithme de séparation locale pour le problème de tournées de véhicules avec demandes stochastiques”. Université du Québec à Montréal. Co-supervised with W. Rei.